Benefits of Group Mediclaim:
- Group Mediclaim Policies normally offered by an Employer to their Employees and sometimes it cover their family like Employee’s Spouse & their Children.
- The policy is on Family Floater basis and the sum insured varies based on Cadre.
- Hospitalization – Minimum 24 Hrs. hospitalization is required to be eligible for the claim. All the expenses including Room rent, Doctor Fees, Medicines, Lab Reports, Anesthetist fees, Surgeon Fees, OT Charges will be paid by the Insurance Company.
- No Sub-Limits & No Co-payment on the claim settlement as it is the Group Policy
- Pre & Post Hospitalization expenses covered for 30 days & 60 days respectively
- No waiting period such as 30 days, 1, 2 & 4 Years for any claim.
- Pre-Existing Disease will be covered from day one.
- Maternity Benefit can be payable for Normal & C’ Sec and up to two children only. Pre & Post Natal is covered within the Maternity Limit.
- Day Care Procedure are covered
- Any addition for New Employee, Spouse and Children would be allowed within 45 days of date of Joining, Marriage/Birth respectively.
- Since it is a tailor made policy, we may alter any benefits before signing the proposal.
Benefits of Group Personal Accident:
Since it is a tailor made policy, we may alter any benefits before signing the proposal
- Accidental Death @100% Sum Insured
- Permanent Total Disablement @125% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disablement (as per PPD Table of benefits)
- Temporary Total Disablement – Weekly compensation lower of 1% of sum insured or Rs.5000 eligible maximum up to 100 weeks
- Education Benefit up to Rs.5,000/- per child
- Accidental Hospitalization – No sub-limits on any expense and room rent restrictions. *
- Ambulance Charges up to Rs.1,000/-
- Cashless Card for Accidental Hospitalization